FedRAMP, DOD, FISMA/RMF and CMMC ATO Acceleration
ThreatAlert® ATO Accelerator reduces the time and cost of FedRAMP, FISMA/RMF, DOD and CMMC compliance projects by 40%. Our solution covers the entire ATO journey starting with ATO-ready FedRAMP Landing Zone, Cybersecurity Services, Package/Documentation and Post-ATO Continuous Monitoring and 24/7 support services.
- Get FedRAMP ATO faster
- Minimize burden on internal compliance and technical teams
- Pre-audited landing zone and NIST compliant cybersecurity services
- Complete package/documentation including SSP, plans, policies and procedures
- Post-ATO continuous monitoring and managed services with US-based staff
- AWS vetted solution and available through AWS Marketplace
ThreatAlert® ATO Accelerator is a unique “in-boundary” solution that is pre-audited by multiple 3PAO’s and Federal Agencies as well as vetted and validated by AWS. The ThreatAlert® ATO Accelerator is an end to end solution that includes hands-on AWS landing zone implementation, NIST compliant security services and complete documentation package including policies, procedures and plans.
We support all Government centric cybersecurity and compliance frameworks including:
1. FedRAMP P-ATO Acceleration for Startups, ISV’s, Small Businesses, and Commercial organizations requiring to meet FedRAMP Low, Moderate, High, or DOD CC SRG IL-2, IL-4 or IL-5 baselines. Our unique in-boundary deployment model meets both Agency-sponsored as well as JAB P-ATO requirements. Click here to request a free briefing.
3. CMMC/CUI Level 2 and Level 3 compliance for Government contractors, Educational institutions, and Federally funded organizations requiring backoffice hosting, communication & collaboration services. Click here to schedule a free briefing on how we have helped a number of small businesses and large contractors get ready for CMMC with ThreatAlert®.
4. FISMA/RMF ATO Acceleration for Government Program Managers migrating applications to AWS or AWS GovCloud and requiring security services, controls, and SA&A package for Authority To Operate (ATO). Click here to schedule a free capability briefing and let us show you how we helped the Department of Education’s MyFAFSA system obtain an ATO in less than 60 days.
5. StateRAMP, FTI and ITAR compliance for Government agencies and contractors requiring compliance with IRS publication 1075. Click here to schedule a free briefing on how we have helped a number of agencies and large contractors get ready for FTI and ITAR compliance with ThreatAlert®.
In addition to our primary use cases, we also support PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and SOC2 compliant environments for security-focused organizations looking to implement security best practices and protecting their data. Schedule a free consultation to see if we can perform cybersecurity risk assessment, penetration testing, or vulnerability scans for your system.
Benefits of ThreatAlert® ATO Acceleration Solution for FedRAMP, FISMA and CMMC
Rapid deployment of landing zone and security services
ThreatAlert® is deployed “in-boundary” using Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) automation and includes rapid installation, configuration, and integration with tenant applications, data, and user services. All security services for SIEM, IDS/IPS, VPN, Anti-Virus, HBSS, Vulnerability Scanning, MFA, and Monitoring are deployed in a single sprint and help save time and money in expensive engineering services. This is especially important when meeting tight assessment deadlines and contract milestones.
40% reduction in ATO cost with included documentation package
Our unique ATO accelerator provides a “pre-fab” security stack that is accompanied by a complete set of documentation templates with pre-filled security control descriptions. We are the only ATO acceleration solution provider that transparently shares the controls matrix meeting more than 60% of the controls for FedRAMP, DOD CC SRG, and CMMC compliance.
Post-ATO support and managed services
Post-ATO continuous monitoring, POAM reporting, and managed services support delivered as an integrated package with flexibility and customization of roles & responsibilities tailored to client requirements. This includes tailored ConMon reports developed from the ThreatAlert® Cloud Log Aggregation Warehouse (CLAW).
Tailored Delivery Model
ThreatAlert® is uniquely designed to provide a comprehensive and tailored service that accommodates specific client requirements around tools, integrations, and hybrid team models. The ThreatAlert® ATO Accelerator is vetted by AWS to rapidly configure and deploy a dedicated authorization boundary, NIST compliant security services and the complete ATO documentation package including policies, procedures and plans. ThreatAlert® supports FedRAMP High, Moderate, Low; DOD CC SRG IL-2, IL-4, IL-5, and CMMC 2.0 Level 2 and Level 3 baselines including CUI.
The service includes the entire range of FedRAMP advisory services and is priced as well as delivered in modular components that allow the customer to pick and choose specific components that best meet their needs. Further, we provide highly simplified and streamlined pricing based on micro, small, medium or large environments that include virtual machines, containers, or serverless components. Contact us to schedule a free consultation and see if we can assist in your FedRAMP ATO acceleration efforts.
Contact us by sending us an email at solutions@stackArmor.com!