stackArmor provides Cloud migration, managed services and managed security services to compliance focused customers including US Government, Healthcare, Financial Services and Non-profit organizations. Our clients include large US Government agencies including General Services Agency (GSA), US Department of Agriculture, Health & Human Services/FDA, US Treasury, US Department of Education (ED/FSA), Department of Transportation and State organizations like the District of Columbia’s Health Benefits Exchange (HBX) amongst others.
stackArmor is recognized by Amazon Web Services (AWS) for strong Public Sector and Security competencies on the AWS platform and is 1 of 10 inaugural launch partner firms globally for the AWS Security Competency. Our AWS Cloud Consulting Solutions and Competencies include:
- Advanced Consulting Partner
- Non-profit Competency Partner
- Government Competency Partner
- Public Sector Competency Partner
- Security Competency Partner
- GovCloud Competency Partner
- Education Competency Partner
- Well Architected Framework Partner
- Microsoft Competency Partner
- AWS Government and Commercial Value-Added Reseller (VAR)
stackArmor provides integrated cloud architecture & migration, cloud security architecture including DevSecOps and compliance engineering services. Our cybersecurity and compliance experts develop and implement cloud hosting solutions in compliance with FedRAMP, FISMA, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171 and derivative frameworks like HIPAA, MARS 2.0 E and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
Learn more about about services as described below.
Security Operations and Automation
- Help customers move to an “Infrastructure as Code” process for managing their AWS Footprint and Security Controls by using immutable building constructs such as CI/CD build pipelines and associated tools such as Git, Jenkins, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodePipeline, and AWS CodeDeploy
- Build security by default into continuous integration, continuous deployment (CI/CD), and DevOps pipelines
- Help implement DevSecOps or SecDevOps and automate security changes (e.g., patch management, AMI pipelines) at scale
- Implementing Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) programs, analysis and automated response to security events
- AWS infrastructure security deployments (firewalls, IDS, proxies, etc.)
- VPC design including multi-VPC design patterns and multi-region redundancy
- Design infrastructure for secrets management, DDoS Resiliency, centralized logging and authentication, etc.
- Build custom applications to serve security needs
- Guide and implement security strategies across multiple AWS accounts
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Privileged user and role management, logging, and alerting
- Designing organizational-wide security playbooks and standard operating procedures
- Creating security authorization and accreditation work products for specific assurance programs (e.g., FEDRAMP, FISMA, NIST, IRAP, PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc.) and maintain appropriate certification for APN Partner personnel, where required
Send us an email at solutions @ stackArmor dot com and share with us your cloud migration and security challenges.