stackArmor is headquartered in Washington DC USA and is an Advanced AWS certified provider of Security & Compliance, Cloud migration, DevOps enablement, Cloud-native IOT and Data Analytics solutions. As an AWS Authorized Reseller, AWS Public Sector Partner and AWS GovCloud competency holder, stackArmor specializes in delivering secure and compliance oriented IT solutions to regulated industries in Government, Financial Services, Healthcare, Non-profits and Energy. Our experts help protect you from the cyberthreat challenges through systems engineering best practices developed over decades while working with US Federal Agencies requiring compliance with ISO 27001, NIST, FFIEC, FISMA, FedRAMP, DHS and DISA standards.
stackArmor is recognized by Amazon Web Services (AWS) for strong Public Sector and Security competencies on the AWS platform. stackArmor is 1 of 10 inaugural launch partner firms globally for the AWS Security Competency. Our customers include large public sector and security focused customers in regulated industries with compliance and complex security requirements. We have global delivery model with 24/7 managed services and security support services. Our services on the AWS platform are described in greater detail below.
Security Operations and Automation
- Help customers move to an “Infrastructure as Code” process for managing their AWS Footprint and Security Controls by using immutable building constructs such as CI/CD build pipelines and associated tools such as Git, Jenkins, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodePipeline, and AWS CodeDeploy
- Build security by default into continuous integration, continuous deployment (CI/CD), and DevOps pipelines
- Help implement DevSecOps or SecDevOps and automate security changes (e.g., patch management, AMI pipelines) at scale
- Implementing Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) programs, analysis and automated response to security events
- AWS infrastructure security deployments (firewalls, IDS, proxies, etc.)
- VPC design including multi-VPC design patterns and multi-region redundancy
- Design infrastructure for secrets management, DDoS Resiliency, centralized logging and authentication, etc.
- Build custom applications to serve security needs
- Guide and implement security strategies across multiple AWS accounts
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Privileged user and role management, logging, and alerting
- Designing organizational-wide security playbooks and standard operating procedures
- Creating security authorization and accreditation work products for specific assurance programs (e.g., FEDRAMP, FISMA, NIST, IRAP, PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc.) and maintain appropriate certification for APN Partner personnel, where required
Our customers include large and small organizations looking to deliver new and innovative services to their customers using the AWS cloud computing platform. Our experience and expertise includes meeting the cloud computing needs of US Federal, Public sector, Non-profits, Financial Services and Healthcare customers on a global basis. Some of customers include US Treasury, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Health & Human Services, Housing Urban Development (HUD), General Sales Administration (GSA) 18F, and State & Local Agencies such as State of Wisconsin, State of New South Wales Australia, and numerous large commercial clients including Verizon, SAP, Texas Instruments, Ricoh, and Five Guys amongst others.
With a delivery footprint that includes a presence in Washington DC, Houston TX, New Delhi and Hyderabad India and Sales offices in London and Sydney Australia, we are a global organization supporting and securing workloads in AWS regions world-wide.
Call us at 888-964-1644 or send us an email at solutions @ stackArmor dot com