FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) is a set of standards that describe document processing, encryption algorithms, and other information technology processes for use within non-military federal government agencies and by government contractors and vendors who support government agencies. The FIPS 140-2 standard specifies the security requirements that will be satisfied by a cryptographic module.
ISVs and SaaS providers looking to obtain FedRAMP accreditation must comply with FIPS 140-2 encryption standards. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) issued the FIPS 140 Publication Series to coordinate the requirements and standards for cryptography modules that include both hardware and software components. It is critical to protect a cryptographic module within a security system to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the information. ISVs and Cloud Service Providers (CSP) looking to sell cloud solutions to the US Government and Department of Defense customers must understand FIPS requirements.
You are invited to join us for a webinar on the topic- Meeting FIPS 140-2 Crypto Requirements for FedRAMP Compliance
Date: Wednesday, June 24th, 2020
Time: 1pm ET
If you are looking to sell cloud solutions to U.S. Federal customers, this webinar is for you! Our expert panelists will discuss what is meant by FIPS 140-2 compliance, what should be encrypted, FedRAMP guidance on FIPS 140-2 compliance, and much more. Get an opportunity to learn how our stackArmor ThreatAlert®- ATO on AWS solution, helps accelerate your compliance journey and reduces the cost of authorization by 40% through automation, standardization, and pre-filled documentation.
– Understanding FIPS 140-2 compliance and its requirements
– Understanding FedRAMP guidance on FIPS 140-2 compliance
– Learn how stackArmor ThreatAlert®- ATO on AWS solution, helps customers avoid costly FedRAMP compliance mistakes in the area of FIPS 199 categorization
– Learn how we reduce time and cost of a FedRAMP, FISMA, or DFARS Authorization by 40% through automation, standardization, and pre-filled documentation
– Learn about the FIPS 140-2 crypto requirements from a 3PAO perspective led by our guest speaker, Tony Bai, Associate Director, Federal Practice Lead at A-LIGN
Click here to register!