Cloud GSS for Agile ATO
stackArmor helps accelerate the Authority-To-Operate (ATO) for FedRAMP, FISMA and DFARS compliance for healthcare, financial services, educational institutions, Federal agencies and Government contractors. We deliver integrated cloud security, vulnerability management, penetration scanning, incident management and compliance reporting services using the stackArmor ThreatAlertTM cybersecurity platform. The platform offers a number of services that can be deployed independently or together to meet specific use case requirements.
If you are interested in ATO acceleration then visit our Agile ATO page.
The use cases we support and deliver using stackArmor ThreatAlertTM include:
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Scanning
- FedRAMP and FISMA Compliance Acceleration
- DFARS/NIST SP 800-171 Compliance.
- FISMA Compliance and Cloud Risk Assessment
- Mobile Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Scanning
- Cloud Security and Operations Governance
stackArmor ThreatAlertTM platform is based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and the NIST Special Publication 800-53. Key features of the solution include:
- “In-boundary” deployment within customers’ account
- Full-stack security coverage from code to container to cloud
- Customizable security stack based on organizations’ budget, risk and current installed base of security tools
- Managed services and remediation support based on customer requirements
stackArmor ThreatAlertTM allows security and compliance focused organizations in healthcare, education, public sector, non-profits and government agencies ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive digital assets. The infographic below provides a high-level overview of our solution.
The platform is deployed “in-boundary” through the stackArmor ThreatAlertTM VPC and delivered as a fully managed service ensuring that all customer data stays within their account. The platform offers a number of integrations and services out of the box including:
- Static code analysis
- Application security testing
- Security operations and continuous monitoring
- Hardened cloud operations
- Governance, risk and compliance
- Incident response and remediation
The stackArmor ThreatAlertTM platform is composed of the following components:
- stackArmor ThreatAlert Portal
- stackArmor ThreatAlert Security Rules Engine
- stackArmor OpsAlert for systems operations and cloud cost management
- stackArmor RapidSSP for NIST SP 800-171 and NIST SP 800-53 documentation support
Send us an email at solutions @ stackArmor dot com or contact us to learn more about stackArmor ThreatAlertTM for meeting your cloud operations and security challenges. Learn more about stackArmor ThreatAlertTM by clicking on this link.
Are you interested in a Free consultation with a stackArmor Solutions Architect on how you take advantage of Container, PaaS using CloudFoundry or Serverless achitecture patterns to accelerate your Developer productivity? We can help review your workload requirements, and also assist with DevOps pipeline implementation. Schedule a a free consultation with a stackArmor DevOps Solutions Architect by sending us an email at solutions at stackarmor.com or fill our contact us form .