FedRAMP ATO Services
We help Government agencies, Startups, Defense contractors, ISV’s and Educational organizations reduce the time and cost of FedRAMP, FISMA/RMF or CMMC compliance by 40%. stackArmor’s AWS architects and NIST compliance experts have engineered an “in-boundary” Cloud General Security System (GSS) with integrated cloud-native security services that map to technical controls required by NIST SP 800-53 and NIST SP 800-171 along with security documentation to reduce the compliance burden dramatically. Our ATO acceleration solution is called stackArmor ThreatAlert® which is an AWS vetted solution and is part of the ATO on AWS program and 1 of 8 inaugural launch consulting partners.
Using the AWS FedRAMP accredited cloud services, stackArmor provides an integrated continuous monitoring and compliance solution that includes (1) technical controls, (2) systems security plan documentation and (3) managed services. ISV’s, SaaS providers, Federal Agencies and Government Contractors can dramatically reduce the cost of delivering a FedRAMP, FISMA or DFARS compliant environment using stackArmor ThreatAlert®.
stackArmor ThreatAlert® system support FedRAMP High, Moderate, Low as well as DOD CC SRG IL-2, IL-4 and IL-5 including coverage for CUI. The security services map to CMMC Level 3 through Level 5. The infographic below provides a high-level overview of our solution.
The platform is deployed “in-boundary” through the stackArmor ThreatAlert® Security Account and delivered as a fully managed service ensuring that all customer data stays within their account. The solution offers a number of integrations and services out of the box including:
- “In-boundary” deployment of FedRAMP, FISMA/RMF, CMMC compliant hosting services
- ATO compliance documentation with security control descriptions, plans and procedures
- Continuous Monitoring and Managed Compliance Services
- End to end strategic advisory including FedRAMP compliance strategy, multi-tenancy architecture and augmentation support
- Vetted solution as part of the ATO on AWS program and AWS Consulting Offer Marketplace
- Compliant with CIS Benchmarks, OWASP and DISA STIG’s
- Integrates with existing ISV, SaaS implementations
The ThreatAlert® solution includes the following components:
- ThreatAlert® Cloud General Security System (GSS) with 18 security services mapped to FedRAMP, FISMA/RMF and CMMC requirements
- Documentation package including System Security Plan (SSP), Continuous Monitoring Plan, Incident Response Plan, Configuration Management and associated appendices
- Comprehensive Auditable Events dashboard, alerting and reporting for continuous monitoring and reporting
- Cloud Log Aggregation Warehouse for centralized log collection, correlation analysis and threat detection
- Continuous Monitoring and Managed Security Services for meeting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activities as required by FedRAMP, FISMA and CMMC
Send us an email at solutions @ stackArmor dot com or contact us to learn more about ThreatAlert® for meeting your FedRAMP, FISMA/RMF or CMMC security challenges. Learn more about ThreatAlert® by clicking on this link.
Are you interested in a Free consultation with a stackArmor Solutions Architect on how you take advantage of Container, PaaS using CloudFoundry or Serverless achitecture patterns to accelerate your Developer productivity? We can help review your workload requirements, and also assist with DevOps pipeline implementation. Schedule a a free consultation with a stackArmor DevOps Solutions Architect by sending us an email at solutions at stackarmor.com or fill our contact us form .