ATO Acceleration for FedRAMP, FISMA and CMMC Compliance
We help Government agencies, Startups, Defense contractors, ISV’s and Educational organizations reduce the time and cost of FedRAMP, FISMA/RMF, or CMMC compliance by 40%. stackArmor’s AWS architects and NIST compliance experts have engineered an “in-boundary” Gov Landing Zone with a Gov Security System collectively referred to as our ThreatAlert® ATO Accelerator. The solution provides a compliant stack with integrated cloud-native security services that map to technical controls required by NIST SP 800-53 and NIST SP 800-171 along with security documentation to reduce the compliance burden dramatically. stackArmor ThreatAlert® is vetted by AWS and is part of the ATO on AWS program. stackArmor is one of eight inaugural launch consulting partners of the ATO on AWS program designed to help reduce the time and cost of ATO’s.
Using the AWS FedRAMP accredited cloud services, stackArmor provides an integrated continuous monitoring and compliance solution that includes (1) technical controls, (2) systems security plan documentation, and (3) managed services. ISV’s, SaaS providers, Federal Agencies and Government Contractors can dramatically reduce the cost of delivering a FedRAMP, FISMA, or DFARS compliant environment using stackArmor ThreatAlert®.
stackArmor ThreatAlert® system support FedRAMP High, Moderate, Low as well as DOD CC SRG IL-2, IL-4 and IL-5 including coverage for CUI. The security services map to CMMC Level 3 through Level 5. The infographic below provides a high-level overview of our solution.
The platform is deployed “in-boundary” through the stackArmor ThreatAlert® Security Account and delivered as a fully managed service ensuring that all customer data stays within their account. The solution offers a number of integrations and services out of the box including:
- “In-boundary” deployment of FedRAMP, FISMA/RMF, CMMC compliant hosting services
- ATO compliance documentation with security control descriptions, plans, and procedures
- Continuous Monitoring and Managed Compliance Services
- End to end strategic advisory including FedRAMP compliance strategy, multi-tenancy architecture, and augmentation support
- The vetted solution as part of the ATO on AWS program and AWS Consulting Offer Marketplace
- Compliant with CIS Benchmarks, OWASP, and DISA STIG’s
- Integrates with existing ISV, SaaS implementations
The ThreatAlert® solution includes the following components:
- ThreatAlert® Gov Landing Zone and Security System with 18 security services mapped to FedRAMP, FISMA/RMF, and CMMC requirements. The landing zone provides the ability to host multiple applications and obtain multiple leveraged ATO’s with the ability to inherit common security services including SIEM, MFA, Vulnerability Management, Web Application Scanning, Incident Management, and DevSecOps integration. The architecture is based on a landing zone pattern that delivers common security and management services and serves as a Cloud GSS (General Support System). The services include a comprehensive auditable events dashboard, alerting and reporting for continuous monitoring and reporting, and a Cloud Log Aggregation Warehouse (CLAW) for centralized log collection, correlation analysis, and threat detection.
- ThreatAlert® Compliance Docs is the included documentation package that with policies, procedures and plans such as System Security Plan (SSP), Continuous Monitoring Plan, Incident Response Plan, Configuration Management, and associated appendices in compliance with FedRAMP, DOD CC SRG and CMMC requirements and templates.
- ThreatAlert® Con Mon and Managed Services provides continuous monitoring, reporting, alerting, and compliance services as per FedRAMP requirements. The Continuous Monitoring and Managed Security Services are delivered based on required SLA’s for meeting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual activities as required by FedRAMP, FISMA, and CMMC.
Have questions? Submit the form below to learn more about the ThreatAlert® solution to meet your FedRAMP, FISMA/RMF, or CMMC compliance security challenges. Learn more about ThreatAlert® by clicking here.