stackArmor is a fast-growing AWS security and cloud migration services partner with a focus on delivering compliance focused services. We were ranked #136 in the INC 500 fastest growing private companies in North America. We are growing our team and looking for talented and enthusiastic AWS engineers to help us migrate, manage, and automate common security and operations functions.
We are looking for Security Engineers to join our team of cloud, security, and compliance experts. This role requires experience with ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of AWS-based applications and systems.
· Systems Administration and Maintenance: Perform patching, vulnerability scanning, recovery/backups and technical support for AWS platform services, Windows and Linux EC2 instances and container-based workloads. This activity includes cloud operations support and management of AWS services such as EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, WorkSpaces, AD etc.
· Delivery and Security Analyst Support: Coordinate with Security Analysts to ensure uninterrupted delivery of security services to new and existing clients. Provide quality assurance feedback to stackArmor Delivery Team during system deployment to ensure architecture meets compliance and operational requirements.
· Security and Compliance: Hardening and compliance with CIS benchmarks, DISA STIGs and remediate vulnerabilities as reported by security tools such as OpenSCAP, Tenable Nessus, Anchore, Twistlock amongst others.
· Security Tool Configuration: Configure, update, and maintain security tools used for endpoint security, log collection and reporting, vulnerability, and compliance scanning.
· Technical Support and Troubleshooting: Ensure system reliability and uptime by providing technical support, responding to events and conducting troubleshooting by reviewing logs, collecting data and analyzing the service components at the network, compute, application and user layers.
· Incident Response and Contingency Plan Testing: Participate in annual incident response and contingency plan functional exercises. Document recovery procedures for specific security tools and system components. Includes security operations including response to anomalous events, blocking malicious traffic and automating response.
· Client Communication & Documentation: Create support documentation and/or diagrams to describe security tool configurations and operations to support FedRAMP, FISMA and CMMC projects including network diagrams, dataflow diagrams and standard operating procedures. Manage and support client communications, deliverables and issues. Strong verbal communication skills required.
· Ability to actively and effectively communicate, interact, and solve critical customer problems.
· Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
· Demonstrated experience with AWS, GCP or Azure. Systems Administration and Vulnerability Management. Industry certifications are a plus.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction or supervision.
· Hands-on experience using and/or configuration of one or more of the following:
o Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
o Splunk Enterprise
o Tenable Security Center/Nessus
o TrendMicro Deep Security
· Experience with Kubernetes is highly desirable.
‘Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligibleWork Remotely. Temporarily due to COVID-19.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote