stackArmor is a cloud services and compliance solutions provider for FedRAMP, FISMA and CMMC. We are developing and delivering cutting edge cloud solutions on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform. To help accelerate the delivery of our security accelerator solutions we need a full-stack python developer to join our team of cloud and security experts.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly proficient full-stack developer with experience in Python, Boto3, Django, PostGreSQL and AWS technologies. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end as well as front-end development support.
Specific technologies and expertise we need include:
- Python development experience with python backend module development, Django, Boto3, API, JSON and database integration with RDS as an example.
- Must have experience of working in all the stages of Product Lifecycle using Git, container-based deployment including providing post-deployment support
- Ability to solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, craft wireframes and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally.
- Development and integration experience in a multi-cloud environment with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions such as, databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integration with third party products, and platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, JIRA, etc.
- Carry out research necessary for enhancing product features
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experienced with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool – Git
- Experience in API development and building internal tools.
- Experience identifying business needs, defining and building technical solutions to address business requirements in a start-up environment.
- Experience planning for and managing several large-scale, complex technical projects
- Must have knowledge of various Security Frameworks such as NIST, CIS etc.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong reverse-engineering skills
- Knowledge of JIRA API, with experience of integrating it in Python Application
- Experience with developing modular, and manageable Python Code
- Deep knowledge of Python Design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Decorator, Template, etc.
- Experience with integrating and reverse engineering Open Source Libraries.
- Proficient with designing schemas in PostgreSQL
- Proficient with developing functions and procedures in PostgreSQL
- Experience with Performance Tuning SQL procedures.
- Experience with deploying applications using containers such as dockers.
- Awareness of RFCs
- Deep understanding of various infrastructure elements required for deploying application, including the understanding between these elements.
- Deep understanding of AWS Security Design pattern, and related elements such as roles, policies, instance profiles, assume roles, temp. credentials etc.
- Deep understanding of integrating AWS services such as IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, Lambda, S3, Cost and Usage, Athena, Glue, and CloudTrail.
- Knowledge of AWS CIS Controls.
- Deep understanding and experience of developing applications using boto3
- Expert in developing applications with Python 3.7 and PostgreSQL 11
- Expert in developing applications using Django 2.2
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Expert in server-side templating languages Jinja 2
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year