We are a fast-growing AWS security and compliance services partner with an exciting set of solutions in the security and operations management space. We were ranked #136 in the INC 500 and #26 in the Top 100 Cloud Managed Services Providers and are continuing to aggressively grow our FedRAMP, FISMA, and DFARS compliance cloud solutions practice. We provide cloud migration, cloud managed services, and managed security services for US Federal and DOD Agencies.
To support our continued growth, we are looking to add an accomplished Sr. Container Specialist AWS Solutions Architect with experience in infrastructure, security, and automation services. As an architect, you must have designed and implemented solutions with Amazon Elastic Container Service, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Container Registry, and AWS App Mesh.
The ideal candidate would have experience with EKS, Container Security, and data encryption technologies on AWS as well as third-party products such as Sysdig Falco, Service Mesh, Calico, and relevant technologies for enterprise-grade deployments of container-based solutions. This is hands-on engineering, implementation, and consulting role with a focus on infrastructure deployment, security architecture, and compliance.
Required Experience, Skills, and Technology Qualifications:
· Developed and implemented EKS, ECS, Docker, and containerized solution architectures with advanced engineering concepts around security, segmentation, vulnerability, and image scanning, and integration with third-party tools like Sysdig Falco, Calico, Service Mesh, etc
· Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
· Knowledge of AWS and Cloud Computing concepts (preferred experience with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation, or AWS OpsWorks)
· One or more DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible)
· One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Node.JS)
· One or more version control platform (e.g. Git, Perforce, SVN, TFVC)
· Understand how to manage and troubleshooting Kubernetes.
· Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, etc.)
· Understanding of IP Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, etc.)
· One or more container orchestration management experience (e.g. Docker, OpenShift Kubernetes)
· Troubleshooting skills at multiple levels of complexity.
· Work on developing and deploying AWS-based hosting environments on EKS and meet customer requirements that span multiple AWS services.
· Troubleshoot application deployments, recreate customer issues, and build a proof of concept applications.
· Write and interpret configuration scripts for customer environments to install programs, configure logging, and modify configuration files.
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions depending on customer use cases.
· Learn and apply groundbreaking technologies.
· Mentor, train and assist with development skills within the team by fostering learning
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, customer service-based approach. They should have experience and familiarity with infrastructure, VPN, cloud, virtualization, security, and networking and familiarity with cloud computing. This is a hands-on implementation and architecture role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Kubernetes: 1 year (Required)
- Cloud Architecture: 1 year (Preferred)