We are a fast growing AWS security and compliance services partner with an exciting set of solutions in the security and operations management space. We were ranked #136 in the INC 500 and #26 in the Top 100 Cloud Managed Services Providers and are continuing to aggressively grow our FedRAMP, FISMA and DFARS compliance cloud solutions practice. We provide cloud migration, cloud managed services and managed security services for US Federal and DOD Agencies.
To support our continued growth, we are looking to add an accomplished professional to provide strong program and project management support for our FedRAMP, FISMA and CMMC compliance solutions. If you are a talented project manager with hands-on experience with managing and delivering compliance, cloud or infrastructure projects, we’d love to hear from you. We are looking someone with the proven ability to lead projects, manage client requirements, and strong communications skills. If you are interested in growing in the cybersecurity, compliance and cloud space, then definitely apply here.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Be responsible for managing and overseeing delivery of cloud migration, managed services, managed security services projects within time, cost and quality parameters
– Must have experience in leading teams, task management, schedule management and budget management
– Experience with cloud, compliance (FedRAMP, FISMA or CMMC) or infrastructure projects for commercial and government customers
– Must demonstrate prior experience with project management and delivery management support for engagements covering infrastructure, network connectivity, identity, encryption, CI/CD and cloud migration
– Manage schedules for multiple projects, engage customers, track and resolve issues with strong levels of customer satisfaction.
– Allocate and manage technical and delivery resources for multiple projects and customers adhering to Statement of Work and Budget(s)
– Meet FedRAMP, FISMA and CMMC compliance requirements, monitoring reports and meeting SLA’s
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
– Must have experience in project management, resource management and services delivery
– Experience with managing multiple projects, customers and teams as well as understanding of compliance, cloud or infrastructure requirements
– Demonstrated proficiency with agile delivery concepts including scrums, phases, sprints and ability to conduct cadence calls towards ensuring visibility of project progress and managing stakeholders.
– Experience with managing customers, Change Orders and doing budget and cost tracking.
– Must have demonstrable experience in handling both commercial or government experience in handling multiple projects and juggling tasks; commercial cloud project management experience will be given preference.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a customer service based approach. They should have experience and familiarity with infrastructure, VPN, cloud, virtualization, security and networking and familiarity with cloud computing. This is a service delivery and management role with excellent growth prospects for highly motivated individuals. Industry certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, Agile/Scrum, CISSP, CISA, PMP and ITIL are desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $90,000.00 per year