We are a fast growing AWS security and compliance services partner with an exciting set of solutions in the security and operations management space. We were ranked #136 in the INC 500 and #26 in the Top 100 Cloud Managed Services Providers and are continuing to aggressively grow our FedRAMP, FISMA and DFARS compliance cloud solutions practice. We provide cloud migration, cloud managed services and managed security services for US Federal and DOD Agencies.
To support our continued growth, we are looking to add an enthusiastic project analyst to provide project management support for our FedRAMP, FISMA and CMMC compliance solutions. If you are a talented project analyst with hands-on experience in supporting projects, have strong communication skills and enjoy working with people to deliver successful projects delivering compliance, cloud or infrastructure solutions then we can help accelerate your career growth. We are looking for someone with the enthusiasm, energy and is a self-starter with a passion to achieve successful outcomes. If you are interested in becoming a problem solver with a knack for managing people and getting things done, then definitely apply here.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Support the project manager responsible for managing and overseeing delivery of cloud migration, managed services, managed security services projects within time, cost and quality parameters
– Must have experience with project management tasks such as task management, schedule management and meeting minutes
– Exposure to cloud, compliance (FedRAMP, FISMA or CMMC) or infrastructure projects for commercial and government customers
– Must demonstrate understanding of project management and delivery management concepts covering infrastructure, network connectivity, identity, encryption, CI/CD and cloud migration
– Manage schedules for multiple projects, engage customers, track and resolve issues with strong levels of customer satisfaction
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
– Must have experience in project co-ordination, agile delivery, resource management and services delivery
– Experience with managing tasks, following up, creating meeting minutes, developing meeting agenda, and client communications
– Demonstrated proficiency with agile delivery concepts including scrums, phases, sprints and ability to conduct cadence calls towards ensuring visibility of project progress and managing stakeholders
– Experience with managing customers, Change Orders and doing budget and cost tracking as well as strong word processing skills with Excel, Powerpoint and Word
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a customer service based approach. They should have experience and familiarity with infrastructure, cloud, security and compliance projects. This is a service delivery and management role with excellent growth prospects for highly motivated individuals. Industry certifications such as AWS CTP, Agile/Scrum, PMP and ITIL are highly desirable.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- US Citizens only
- No third party recruiters or 1099s.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- FedRAMP or FISMA compliance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Required)
- Agile: 1 year (Preferred)
- PMP and Agile or Scrum Certification (Preferred)