We are a fast-growing AWS security and compliance services partner with an exciting set of solutions in the security and operations management space. We were ranked #136 in the INC 500 and #26 in the Top 100 Cloud Managed Services Providers and are continuing to aggressively grow our FedRAMP, FISMA, and DFARS compliance cloud solutions practice. We provide cloud migration, cloud managed services, and managed security services for US Federal and DOD Agencies.
To support our continued growth, we are looking to add an accomplished professional to provide technical leadership and solutions for our cloud managed services, managed security services, and compliance solutions to our Government and Commercial customers. If you are a talented technical professional with sre, automation, infrastructure managed services background, strong client management and communications skills looking to grow from a technical role to a holistic business-focused career, then definitely apply here.
This role requires both hands-on technical expertise as well as the willingness to take on management responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for managing and overseeing the delivery of cloud migration, managed services, managed security services within time, cost, and quality parameters
- Must have experience in networking, virtual infrastructure, server management/administration with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Experience with multiple production deployments and managed services for Windows and Linux environments handling issues around networking, security, migration, and identity services
- Be a hands-on technical troubleshooter to help guide the team on resolving issues with AWS and AWS GovCloud based solutions
- Provide project management and delivery management support for engagements covering infrastructure, network connectivity, identity, encryption, CI/CD, and cloud migration
Manage schedules for multiple projects, engage customers, track and resolve issues with strong levels of customer satisfaction
Allocate and manage technical and delivery resources for multiple projects and customers adhering to Statement of Work and Budget(s)
- Meet FedRAMP, FISMA, and CMMC compliance requirements, monitoring reports, and meeting SLA’s
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Must have experience in service delivery, resource management, and infrastructure services including networking, virtual infrastructure, server management/administration with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Experience with managing multiple projects, customers, and teams as well as a technical understanding of Windows and Linux environments and issues around networking, security, migration, and identity services
- Experience with agile delivery concepts including phases, sprints, and ability to conduct cadence calls towards ensuring visibility of project progress and managing stakeholders
- Experience with managing customers, Change Orders and doing budget and cost tracking
- Understanding of vulnerability management, systems administration, and managed services as well as managed security services
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience with a successful track record in working in a systems administration, networking, and virtualized environment along with exposure to AWS
- Must have demonstrable experience in handling both commercial or government
experience in handling multiple projects and juggling tasks; commercial cloud project management experience will be given preference
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, customer service-based approach. They should have experience and familiarity with infrastructure, VPN, cloud, virtualization, security, and networking and familiarity with cloud computing.
- This is a service delivery and management role with excellent growth prospects for highly motivated individuals. Industry certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, CISSP, CISA, PMP, and ITIL are desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)