We are a fast growing AWS security and compliance services partner with an exciting set of solutions in the security and operations management space. We were ranked #136 in the INC 500 and #26 in the Top 100 Cloud Managed Services Providers and are continuing to aggressively grow our FedRAMP, FISMA
and DFARS compliance cloud solutions practice. We provide cloud migration, cloud managed services and managed security services for US Federal and DOD Agencies. To support our continued growth, we are looking to add an entry-level contracts administrator to help us manage contracts, sub-contracts, and vendor licenses in support of our client and projects for FedRAMP,
FISMA and CMMC compliance solutions. If you are a talented and detail oriented professional interested in growing your career in the fast paced cloud, cybersecurity and compliance world then look at this opportunity and apply here.
– Receive, review, and process purchase requisitions and orders (PR & PO).
– Engage vendors and suppliers to receive quotes, licenses and handle relationship.
– Work with technical program management team to process license and purchase requests of IT
services, products and cloud services.
– Track purchased licenses, subscriptions and expiration dates of contracts.
– Process renewal of subscription contracts and align to SOW contracts and client PO’s.
– Support basic financial and accounting activities including invoicing, payments and reconciliation.
– Create and analyze weekly reports to identify any records that are out of balance.
– Maintain financial transaction documentation, identify potential areas of process improvement, assist with business process improvement initiatives and support the implementation of corrective action; support audit readiness and internal control activities.
– Must be able to pass basic financial, criminal and educational background check.
– Experience that demonstrates excellent organization and people / customer service skills.
– Demonstrated ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multitask and work well independently.
– Experience that demonstrated strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal
– Experience with or knowledge of common technology tools such as Smartsheet, Jira, Excel and Office365 as well as communications tools like Slack and Microsoft Teams.
– Must be able to provide on-site support at Tysons VA during core days (up to 2 days a week onsite) with ability and willingness to provide support outside of the core days as needed.
– Two or Four year degree from an accredited university with a minimum one (1) year of experience in relevant training, professional experience, or strong interest in Finance or Accounting related discipline.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work
being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all
duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Expected Start Date: 25/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year